a weight loss blog for people who still need floaties
Tuesday, October 03, 2006
Links (No, Not the Sausage Kind!)
Other than this here beeeautiful site, there are lots of other great resources on the net to get recipe, diet, exercise, and restaurant information. I thought I'd share a few of my favorites. Feel free to add any that you enjoy or feel are really helpful.

Hungry Girl - http://www.hungry-girl.com - lots of great info on restaurants, recipes, grocery store foods, and related reviews. Check out their archives too.

Dottie's Weight Loss Zone - http://www.dwlz.com - geared towards WW followers, but there are great recipes and restaurant menus showing you the nutritional content of foods.

Low Fat Crock Pot Recipes - http://saksfamily.no-ip.com/crockpot.html -I've been using my crock pot alot lately, and will probably use it more now that fall/winter are upon us. This site has a TON of lowfat recipes - yummy!

1 to 4 Point Snacks - http://www.counselingseattle.com/ww/1.htm - Again, this is geared to WW folks who are counting points, BUT, it has GREAT snack ideas (1 point being the best for you, 4 points the least based on WW's formula.) If you need new snack ideas, this is a great place to browse around.

So share your favorite sites - don't be shy!


4 Comments:

Thanks Kristi - I updated the links and they seem to be working now, except for the crockpot one, which I think we may have crashed. Hopefully not for long!!
Heather

Blogger Unknown said...

20 most popular diet sites rated
Yesterday I went just to the first one and found a lot of useful information.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course, my favorite site....
www.calorieking.com

you can search for any type of food that you eat, and get a calorie count for it. It is the most accurate site I have seen and it has a ton of different restaurants, event P.F. Changs!

The best part about the site is that you can change the size of the serving that you had. So if you had one and one half cups of cereal this morning, instead of the recommended serving of 3/4 cup, you can change the serving size by typing it in.

This site also has some great recipies, calculators and tips.
Check it out, sorry I am not sure how to make it a link. I am not so...blogger savy!

Awesome adds guys! Thanks!!

Post a Comment

<< Home