a weight loss blog for people who still need floaties
Saturday, September 30, 2006
Week 2 Results
First, I'd like to say, I have no idea if this will post properly or not. There have been technical difficulties, my squishy little minions. Second, I'd like to give a shout out to our new members who didn't just dip a toe in to test the temperature of the pool, they jumped right in and got completely wet.
Today is the last day we are accepting members, at this time we stand at 13....a Baker's Dozen! Which for a bunch of people who enjoy food so much, this is delightfully ironic.
Enough jabbering, let's get to it:

Kristi: -2.0
Sunshine: -1.8
Melody: -3.2
Michele: -3.0
Alison: -1.4
Keeley: -1.0
Andy: -3.5
Amy: -1.0
Lana: -1.2
Heather: maintain, FF
Deanna: -2.0
R*Belle: -1.5
AnaBell: -1.1

Total Week 2: -22.7
Way to go everyone! And way to go Andy, our Mega Loser of the week! Come on girls, let's see if someone can dethrone him next week...

I must pass along an interesting bit about one of our new members. Michele sent her results in this morning reflecting a 23 pound loss for the week. I emailed back and said, "Michele, we don't do crash dieting here at the Pool. While that is an amazing and horrifically unhealthy drop in weight in one week's time, maybe you want to go back to the scale." Don't worry about Michele, she hasn't been lunching with anorexic starlets, she simply had a typo in her email. Way to go to everyone this week, we'll keep posting some Food for Thought that is sure to stay off your thighs.


1 Comments:

Blogger The Publican said...

I shall never be dethroned! I can drop fat all year and still be fat! Mwahaha! I'm gonna eat ya!

Post a Comment

<< Home