a weight loss blog for people who still need floaties
Tuesday, September 26, 2006
While You Wait
Just a little something funny while you wait for today's posts. Besides, GET THIS....
A Vanderbilt researcher has found that laughter burns calories. So, if you don't have one yet, get yourself a sense of humor!
  • Fact: laughing raises energy expenditure and increases heart rate 10 percent to 20 percent. Ten to 15 minutes of laughter could increase energy expenditure by 10 to 40 calories per day, which could translate into about four pounds a year.
To wit...


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This little cartoon just reminds me that, uh, I should probably look at my backside in a mirror more often!
It's good to have a sense of humor... I feel like I'm burning calories already!

Post a Comment

<< Home