a weight loss blog for people who still need floaties
Sunday, November 12, 2006
Week 8 Results
Another up and down week for the group....we all are hitting the busiest time of year. So, we all need to step it up! Me especially. Some of you continue to lose (read: jealous here!), so AWESOME!

Results:

Alison: -1 lb (YEAH - Alison hit the 10 club this week!!!!)
Sonia: 0 lb - FF
Heather: NWI (damn internet & AF) - FF
Keeley: NWI - FF
Deanna: - 2 lb
Kristi: -0.5 lb - FF
Anabel: -0.6 lb - FF
Lana: - 1 lb
Melody: NWI - FF
Amy: -1 lb
Andy: -2 lb
Michele: - 1 lb

So, we have a tie for biggest loser this week - Deanna and Andy - way to go guys! Now you get to duke it out to see who does our guest post this week. Unless of course, you both have some info you'd like to share - bring it on!!!

And again, congrats to Alison who made it into the 10 Club this week!!! SWEET! Keep it up girl!


7 Comments:

Blogger The Publican said...

Hmm, I guess I never did one for last week. Could we both do one?

Blogger Sunshine said...

We didn't have a guest post for last week. I think both would be lovely, your "secrets for success" so to speak.

Blogger The Publican said...

Sounds good, I'll put something together.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know Andy has just been barely waiting for his day to guest post!!!! Good Job Andy, keep it up.

Those of you who work in offices that bring holiday cooking to work, my best advice....but it as far away from your desk as possible and close to somebody else, so you are not as tempted and you would feel dumb for going back time and again, since someone else is sitting right there!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, thanks Andy, you're such a gentleman...

I will work on something for this week! Thanks Sgts!

Blogger Sunshine said...

I'm a little nervous that he's so pumped about it. Make that, a LOT nervous!

Blogger The Publican said...

I didn't know I was pumped up.

I guess my wife knows me better than I know myself....as usual.

Post a Comment

<< Home