a weight loss blog for people who still need floaties
Monday, November 06, 2006
20 Pounds Under the Pool
We have our first swimmer in the Pool reaching the exciting 20 pound milestone. And while coming up with a swimming-related tie-in with the number 10 was actually a piece of cake, 20 was harder. But I’ve done it!
I give you our version of 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea or, 20 Pounds Under the Pool. And our first honoree in this category is Andy, our multiple time Mega Loser of the Week!
Watch out for that giant squid Andy, those tentacles are a bitch!


2 Comments:

Blogger The Publican said...

It's a Rock Lobster! Down! Down!

Thank you, thank you, I hope I can keep up the pace. I have a lot more to go and I am 90% sure I will be back for the next pool, which will be much harder to drop weight in I am sure.

Blogger Unknown said...

Keep it up...you're doing great Andy!!!

Post a Comment

<< Home