a weight loss blog for people who still need floaties
Friday, January 26, 2007
Week 3 Results
Everybody got their weigh-ins in early today! Bravo guys! Maybe it's a sign of things to come this week. Some of us (read: ME!) have stalled this week. We'll have to think of something creative to get people motivated.

Without further suspense....here are the results. Jeremie is still kicking everyone's ass pound wise, but its a very close race for %, still led by Donna:

Jeremie -5.6
Michelle -2.5
Sonda -2.5
Suzi -1.4
Donna -1
Julia -1
Susie -1
Keeley -1
Andy 0 (FF)
Sharon +0.5 (FF)
Kristi +0.5 (FF)
HeatherG +0.6 (FF)
Heather +1 (FF)

Great job guys - keep it up! Jeremie - I am in awe! Michelle, you are second in pounds - excellent. Tell us your secrets guys!


3 Comments:

Blogger Susie H said...

Me, too, regarding "how did ya do it this week?" - I would love to hear what went well about this week for the crusing losers. I was happy to lose weight this week at all. The masses of walking we did at Disneyland Paris counterbalanced the lack of water and overconsumption of coffee and croissants, I guess.

Blogger Jeremie Jordan said...

A ton of water...cut out the all the crap in my diet.

Some of this is "easy" weight, the hard part I feel is it up in coming weeks and months ahead.

However, I haven't "cheated" even once. And by cheating I mean going over the about of calories I am suppose to have in a day.

Sonda has made it simple for me though, with the great dinners she prepares...

Blogger The Publican said...

I fell WAY off the wagon this week. Exercised once and ate constantly. I'm having a hard time getting back into my routine from the first pool. I am still eating alright for the most part I just need to get my butt to the gym 4x more than a I do each week now.

Congrats everyone.

Post a Comment

<< Home