a weight loss blog for people who still need floaties
Thursday, January 11, 2007
What is this String Around My Finger?
Just a happy little reminder that tomorrow is our first weigh in for the Pool. Sometime before 4PM Eastern time you need to email us your weight. **You do not need to send the photo of your feet on the scale this time, that is only the first and last weigh ins!**
Also, we are still accepting late sign ups thru midnight Sunday, January 14. Right now we stand at 13 members. I signed four of those up myself just from talking about it to people I know!
Being excited about how successful this system of support is, really, that's enough to drag someone else along for the ride!
So, we'll be looking forward to those first week emails of your losses tomorrow.

Labels: ,



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm in.

Post a Comment

<< Home