a weight loss blog for people who still need floaties
Sunday, January 14, 2007
Week # 1 Results (Updated - Again!)
Just a little note to tell everyone again, welcome to the Pool and we are very impressed with the obvious dedication by the group as these first week results will tell!

If you owe a Fatty Fee or a late sign up fee, I'll be getting the Paypal invoices sent Monday when I've finished compiling all the addresses. So, expect that sometime tomorrow.


This list will be updated as Heather has a couple of the weigh ins that I did not have when I checked emails.

AnaBell: -1.3
Jeremie: -14.8 (whoa!)
Sonda: -2.0
Sharon: -2.5
Heather: -3.0
Kristi: -0.0 Fatty Fee
Susie: -3.4
Andy: -4.5
Keeley: -0.0 Fatty Fee
Michelle: -4.0
Suzi: -5.4
HeatherG: -1 (Late sign up fee)
Julia: -3.0
Donna: -6.0

That's a group loss of 51.3 pounds! Fantastic! This will be added to later no doubt when Heather gives me the information I'm missing.


Congrats to Jeremie for being our MegaLoser of the week, what a great start for him!
Way to go swimmers! Look for more informative and helpful posts this week and after midnight tonight, we won't be accepting any more members.

**Update** The results have been updated above. I've also updated the sidebar with results to date, as well as a leader board (Meet Board...get it...Swim Meet...Ha!) Anyway, let us know how you like it and if you have any suggestions for changes!

**Second Update** For some reason, we did not get Suzi's email. But all is fixed! Hurray! Great job Suzi! AWESOME first week everyone!!

Labels:



4 Comments:

Blogger The Publican said...

Wow, what an amazing start! The first week is always easy though folks, stay focused. This is going to be a great pool I can tell.

And Jeremie....slow down your making us look bad.

Blogger Susie H said...

14-plus pounds...I am gasping with awe! WTG, Jeremie! That's over a stone, in Brit-speak.

Well done, all us swimmers!
I am a water-drinkin' fool this past few days, BTW. My goal to drink 3 glasses to earn 1 coffee is being exceeded :)

Blogger Kristi said...

Holy Crap - 14+ pounds. That's fantastic...

How'd you do it?

Congrats to all you losers!

Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry Sonia - work killed me this weekend. I will update the post now...

Post a Comment

<< Home