a weight loss blog for people who still need floaties
Tuesday, October 24, 2006
Guest Star
A special thank you to Lana for this Pool idea.
We asked for post ideas, and this is what she suggested.
As a "kudos" to the Mega Loser for this week, that person will submit a "guest" post for next week. What is working for them, what they are doing for diet, exercise, what things they struggle with, some recipes they've been trying. You know... just a mini-success story post. You can send the post to the Pool email and we will copy it in its entirety. If you site sources in your post, please link them for everyone to be able to see.
That's it! Be prepared, Mega Loser. You could be lifeguarding next week!

***Don't forget to submit your official shirt ideas by Oct. 31!***


4 Comments:

Blogger The Publican said...

If there ever was a week for you ladies to knock me off my sweaty throne, this is it. I was bad this weekend with the calories, very bad...and this week hasn't been much better. I am working like a dog at the fitness center but my hopes aren't high.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is anybody else having a hard week? I know it is hard for me this week, I am feeling the need to SNACK AND SNACK AND SNACK. AHHH! I try to eat good snacks but chocolate cake and potato chips are calling my name and I don't even care that much for cake and chips! Anyway...just needed to vent my frustration.

Blogger Sunshine said...

I had a snack snack snack week last week. This week I'm being better, but the week is still early. Need to get back in the saddle with the water too. Yikes.

Blogger Unknown said...

Snacky time, eh?? I know what you mean. I have a hard time in the afternoons and when I get home from work. I had some RF chips and dip while making dinner - NOT GOOD. Is everyone snacking b/c they aren't feeling full when they eat or is it just a habit thing? I'm not sure myself...gives me another idea for a post though...

Post a Comment

<< Home