a weight loss blog for people who still need floaties
Monday, February 19, 2007
Week 6 Results - And a Challenge!
We had some serious losers this week! Great job guys - especially Jeremie who passed 40lbs this week! Holy Cow!! Since we're at the half way point, I've also included total lbs lost to date in italics. Great job guys!!

Jeremie -8.6 (-43.2)
Sonda -2.2 (-16)
Sharon +1 (FF) (-5.5)
Heather 0.5 (FF) (+0.5)
Kristi -1.5 (+0.5)
Susie -3.4 (-10.8)
Andy -2.5 (-7.5)
Keeley NWI (FF) (-2)
Michelle -1.5 (-15)
Suzi 0.2 (FF) (-8)
Donna -1 (-7)
Julia -1 (-8)
HeatherG NWI (FF) (-2.8)


Okay, now that we're half way, its time to get things moving - even more! I like seeing some of those big numbers - and we hope to see more in the coming weeks.

Onto your mission...should you choose to accept it....

Since NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON commented on the posts from last the week, Sonia and I are beginning to think we haven't found that one topic that YOU want to hear about. So - I have a challenge. Send us some topics you'd like to read about. I'll make a list and post it and we'll all vote on which topic we'd most like to hear about. If it's YOUR topic that gets picked, you get a free Fatty Fee pass for use by you for any remaining weigh-in of your choice.

We want to make this Pool fun and informative. If it takes a $5 pass to do it, so be it. Send in your ideas by Wednesday, 5:00pm EST and we'll post the results asap.

So bring on the ideas people! I know you got 'em!


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to attach names with websites....... like Jeremy is losing a crap load of weight and i'd like to read his blog and find out what methods/how he's doing it....... the same with others.

I'd like to see the diet plan others are on, so maybe if their lifestyles are somewhat like mine or whatever, then i could pull hints or advice from them as well.

I like also to see sizes.
Hearing that such-n-such person went from a 22 to a 14 is encouraging to me.

Just my thoughts.......

Blogger Sunshine said...

HeatherG, the sidebar has the links to the bloggers we have involved here, most of our group though, do not have blogs. Jeremie is CornBeltWayBoys...except now that I'm in the comment portion and not looking at the blog, I hope that's right.

Thanks for your comments!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, ok. some just dont have blogs. And i'm off to read Jeremy.

Thanks!

Oh and is everyone doing WW?
My thing is... would it be better to do like 12-1500 calories a day or to do points at WW or maybe do no carbs for 2 weeks and then head over to WW or what? As a trainer, i'm thinking she might have an opinion in regards to "the best route that she has seen be effective" ?

Hell, i'm just questioning so much right now because my clothes may fit a bit differently but i'm not losing any real solid weight. I feel like my head is against the brick wall.

Blogger The Publican said...

I am not in WW though I think it's a great program. I am just going old fashioned calorie watching and trying to move my butt more. I am shooting for around 2000 calories a day. I don't watch fat grams or anything like that. I just weigh calorie cost to portion size to see if I should eat it. Some things give you a full snap for 100 calories, some things give you a bite. It's kind of like starting out the day with 2000 pennies in your pocket to spend on food for the day and you need to stretch it. Least..that's how I look at it.

As for sizes...the LAST BELT that fits me in my closet (to keep my pants from falling down because none of them do fit) is as of this morning on it's very last hole. Which means it's now unavoidable, I need to go shopping for new clothes. I have gone from a 2x shirt down to XL (Can't see going much below that, I have a pretty muscular frame) Couldn't give you specific sizes because I am a guy and we don't care about those things. Just beer, sports, food, women, and video games.

Blogger The Publican said...

full "snack" rather

Post a Comment

<< Home