a weight loss blog for people who still need floaties
Thursday, February 22, 2007
Challenge Choices
Okay, here are the post ideas. Vote for your favorite in the comment section please and we will award the winner a shiny free FF pass:

  1. Discuss 'nonscale' victories
  2. How to get more motivated to exercise
  3. Defining moments - when you decided to commite to weight loss
  4. More on why breakfast is such an important meal
  5. Favorite weight loss inspirations, resources etc.

Voting is now open!!



5 Comments:

Blogger Susie H said...

Defining moments - that's my vote. Maybe I need to think about my own defining moment(s) a bit more, since I feel my food control derailing a bit this week...

Blogger The Publican said...

In order of how I want to see it.

#4
#3
#1

But honestly, they all look good and interesting.

Blogger Kristi said...

I'm going to vote for How to find motivation to exercise :-)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like #4. I am having a terrible time convincing Jeremie he should eat breakfast.

Blogger The Publican said...

I requested #4 because I am having a terrible time convincing MYSELF I should eat breakfast.

Post a Comment

<< Home