a weight loss blog for people who still need floaties
Thursday, March 29, 2007
Last Minute Notes
Just doing some double and triple checking. I went thru every single transaction...um, yeah, super boring. But I want to make sure our totals are correct and we're actually pretty darn close. I know it gets confusing especially if I didn't invoice you until a few days later and seems like you got two right in a row sometimes.

I'm also sending this as a group email since that Paypal search was so boring, I don't have the attention span to send each person an individual email anyway.

Some notes:
First, TOMORROW IS THE FINAL WEIGH IN. Winners will not be official until a few days when Heather and I get the chance to double check records and make sure weights are properly recorded. ALSO, PER THE RULES, TOMORROWs WEIGH IN is to be accompanied by a photo of your feet on the scale as the same as your very first weigh in to verify your results. Winners will not be declared without this verification. There's a lot of money at stake, we want to make sure it's accurate!

Second, a hearty congratulations must be offered to both Jeremie and Michelle who, at least thru week 11, were the only two who never paid a fatty fee. That is excellent work!

Third, the only Paypal glitches I have are Susie and Suzi. I'm sending Susie a reminder invoice for Week 10 and Suzi a reminder for Week 9. If you gals have a Paypal invoice reflecting this payment, please forward it to me. If you click on "details" for your transactions, the Subject line will state the week of the fatty fee. Just so you can tell them apart.

If you haven't yet, I just invoiced week 11 yesterday, so I know everyone will get those paid soon.

Thanks for your participation on this, we hope we gave you some basic health information and provided a fun and competive incentive to keep at your weight loss.

-Sonia & Heather


0 Comments: